Advantages of Solar Power Generation System
Renewable energy sources include wind, solar, water, biomass, and geothermal energy sources. Of which solar power has the longest potential in the long term and is predicted to play a major role in the coming years. This is the cheapest way to produce electricity compared to other energy sources. Solar power generation is one of the fastest-growing and most promising renewable energy sources of power generation in the world. Nowadays, electrical energy has become one of the basic needs in our daily lives, which meets the growing demand for it.
Renewable energy sources include wind, solar, water, biomass, and geothermal energy sources. Of which solar power has the longest potential in the long term and is predicted to play a major role in the coming years. This is the cheapest way to generate electrical energy compared to other energy sources.
There are two ways to translate sunlight into electricity. In one method, solar energy is used as a source of heat. This heat is used to generate further steam, which runs steam turbine. This method of power generation is known solar thermal power generation.
- Listed below are some of the factors for choosing solar energy production.
- Solar energy is available freely and easily in nature and there is no need to supply it.
- Solar power plants can be set up in a few months, whereas conventional power plants take years to build a power generation plant.
- The cost of solar energy is low, which means that there is no need to continue purchasing fossil fuels once capital investment is done because solar energy is effectively free in nature.
- There is virtually no maintenance in the form of solar panels more than 30 years
- Use batteries to store extra power for use at night
- Solar can be used to heat water, electricity houses and buildings, even electric cars
- Secure compared to conventional electric current
- High initial cost for materials and installation and long ROI
- There is no solar energy at night, so a big battery bank is required
- Directly running devices on DC power are more expensive
- Cloud day does not give much energy
- Less production in winter months
- Solar Green Houses
- Solar Thermal Power Production
- Solar Electric Power Generation
- Solar Cooking
- Solar Water Heating
If you want to know more about Solar Power Generation System Then Visit here: http://hemgreenenergy.in/